Subject: Mo' questions.
From: [email-masked] (Ralph Barbagallo)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 1994 17:26:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, I've been fooling around with the ball blitting program included
in the Blitz2 examples--adding joystick routines etc.--but I have a problem
playing mods.  
	I loaded up a mod, but when I go into Blitz mode and use the playmodule
command, it says it cannot free enough memory.  Why?  I've got 4 megs of RAM,
2 of which are Chip RAM (I'm running on a 4000/030).  What's the problem?
I can't find any command in the reference guide which deals with memory
in regards to sound/mods.
	Also, when I try and make my own shapes, I get an error when loading
them in.  Says it can't find the CMAP IFF or something.  I assume it's an
error with the shape file, in the way it was saved or something.  But, I used
the shapegrabber included with Blitz2, so what's the problem?

	Also, the runtime error box on my 4000 is messed up.  It seems to
display it in NTSC super-hires mode, and it looks like two error boxes 
superimposed on eachother.  Each letter is doubled, and it's hard to read.
If I click on the box and then smash keys at random, occasionally it will
change to lores mode and become readable.  What gives?